- An Appalachian Tale (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Hillbilly Elegy: The International Bestselling Memoir Coming Soon as a Netflix Major Motion Picture starring Amy Adams and Glenn Close (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- June Bug Versus Hurricane (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Stories Tell What Can't be Told (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- The Glass Castle (eBook, ePUB)11,94 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Coming Home to Wiswell (eBook, ePUB)3,56 €
Step back in time and see how these children and their families lived in a world without the conveniences we take for granted today. It was a time of innocence. This community, in the beautiful Daniel Boone National Forest, glimpsed the outside world through only radio and television and weekend dads once the mine closed. Even though these families were forced to move on, they share a bond that will forever remain strong until the last person is standing.
The author shines a light on this community of Co-op, on a forgotten time. It's not the whole story, but a snapshot of hardship, struggles, and joys of a poor people. This is Co-op's story through the eyes of one young boy who lived in Co-op from birth (1951) to age 13 (1964).
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Word Wise Publishing Inc
- Seitenzahl: 318
- Erscheinungstermin: 30.06.2020
- ISBN-13: 9781952784019
- Artikelnr.: 59784165