- Graceland (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Pilgrimage to Memphis (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Nashville Naughty (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Das ziemlich lebendige Leben des vermeintlich toten Elvis (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- Dashboard Elvis is Dead: The epic, extraordinary new novel from one of Scotland's most exceptional novelists (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Wolves of the Crescent Moon (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Now Is Not the Time to Panic (eBook, ePUB)13,99 €
America is a nation in decline; that much is obvious. At what point did America go from splitting the atom to smashing statues, from Southern hospitality to apathetic vulgarity, from conquest and victory to dysfunction and defeat? There's a lot of ruin in a nation, and the best observer of that ruin is a man who's spent his life watching the buildings fall down.
Bluff City is a collection of over 40 of David Lohrey's best short stories, poems, and more. Drawing on his Southern upbringing, background as a teacher, and life as an expat, Lohrey cuts through the white noise of American culture with trenchant observations and dark wit on everything from Elvis groupies to inner-city schools to Japanese porn theaters and more.
This collection includes several stories and poems published by Terror House Magazine from 2018 to 2020.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.