- Larry the Horrible Time Traveler (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Soulstone: The Skeleton King (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Magic and Machines (The Descendants Complete Collection, #2) (eBook, ePUB)4,69 €
- Survive (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- This Is Where You Start (Dynamite Radical, #1) (eBook, ePUB)2,64 €
But one night, when Simon has just come up with his latest creation, a group of time travelling cops known as the Blasters of Forever, a portal opens inside his living room. Out of the portal hop none others than the Blasters of Forever or at any rate, people who look very much like them.
The Blasters explain that they are from the future, where Simon is considered not just one of the greatest creative minds of the twentieth century, but also the inspiration for the time travel program that eventually led to the formation of the Blasters of Forever.
However, not just the Blasters of Forever are real. The villainous Doctor Chronos, sworn enemy of the Blasters of Forever, is real as well. And so is his cadre of time travelling assassins.
This is a short story of 5500 words or approximately 20 print pages.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pegasus Pulp Publishing
- Erscheinungstermin: 30.04.2018
- ISBN-13: 9781386799023
- Artikelnr.: 52501083