- The Survivors (Life After War, #1) (eBook, ePUB)0,00 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- From the Ashes (Life After War, #3) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Double Feature (The Day the Saucers Came..., #3) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Acacia Crescent (The Day the Saucers Came..., #1) (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- Christmas after the End of the World (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- The Death of the American Dream (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
In a drowned world, the descendants of surface dwellers remember the cities that were lost, the inhabitants of ocean floor colonies cling to outmoded customs and scavengers search the flooded ruins for anything that might be of use. In a world ravaged by droughts, two college students come face to face with how the other half lives. A lone explorer traverses the icy wasteland that used to be Europe. A group of children travels across a zombie-infested America in search of shelter and safety. After a robot uprising, a police officer is assigned to clean-up duties and finds an unexpected miracle among the ruins. And in a world blasted by electromagnetic solar storms, a nineteenth century technology suddenly becomes the sole means of long distance communication.
This collection contains eight stories of life after the apocalypse of 24500 words or approximately 85 print pages altogether.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pegasus Pulp Publishing
- Erscheinungstermin: 20.02.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781386093787
- Artikelnr.: 47658136