- Miracle at the Higher Grounds Cafe (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Tenure: An Informal Reflection on the Hunting of the Squid and Its Impact on Higher Education (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- Higher Hope (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- Higher Ground (The Witches of Canyon Road, #7) (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Lift Me Higher (Mills & Boon Kimani) (eBook, ePUB)2,63 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- A Victim of Higher Space (eBook, ePUB)1,06 €
"BEST BOOK OF 2010" - Readers Choice Book Reviews.
"GOLD AWARD FOR RELIGIOUS FICTION" - eLit Awards.
SILVER MEDALIST - Readers Favorite Book Awards.
My name is William Kensey. I have a wife and two great kids. Until very recently, I was a well-respected and financially successful trial attorney.
I was also a man who was comfortable with his religion. I preferred it served at arm's length from the pulpit on Sunday morning. And would rather not discuss it the rest of the week.
The circumstances that led me to write A HIGHER COURT changed all that. The entire experience was both bizarre and unavoidable. You see, I was summoned to serve as a juror in an improbable trial -- a trial to determine whether God exists.
You think that sounds ludicrous. I did, too . . . until the trial began.
Witnesses buried me under mountains of scientific evidence. My own eyes forced me to confront the reality of extreme human suffering. God seemed less and less relevant -- even absent -- as the trial progressed.
At the close of the trial, I had to render my verdict -- "God" or "No God." Affirm a new and deeper faith in a Creator, or confess the triumph of science.
A HIGHER COURT is the story of how I discovered my ultimate truth. If your mind is open, you can join me in this journey of self-discovery. Come along. You won't be sorry.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: John L. Betcher
- Erscheinungstermin: 31.07.2013
- ISBN-13: 9781498971775
- Artikelnr.: 42178670