- The Duchess of Windsor (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Edward VII (Penguin Monarchs) (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- A Brief History of the Private Life of Elizabeth II (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- Craftsmen of the Army (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Death of a Princess (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Charles & Camilla (eBook, ePUB)11,99 €
- Britannia and the Bear (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
By redefining its loyalties to identify with its people and country rather than the princes, kings and emperors of Europe to whom it was related by birth and marriage, it set the monarchy on the path of adaptation, making itself relevant and allowing it to survive.
Since then, the fine line trodden by the House of Windsor between ancient and modern, grandeur and thrift, splendour and informality, remoteness and accessibility, and influence and neutrality has left it more secure and its appeal more universal today than ever.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Constable & Robinson Ltd.
- Erscheinungstermin: 20. Juni 2013
- ISBN-13: 9781780338040
- Artikelnr.: 39069728