- 150+ Ridiculously Funny Yo Mama Jokes. Hilarious & Silly Yo Momma Jokes So Terrible, Even Your Mum Will Laugh Out Loud! (With Pictures) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- 130+ Ridiculously Funny Dog Jokes. Hilarious & Silly Clean Dog Jokes for Kids. So Terrible, Even Your Dog Will Laugh Out Loud! (With Pictures!) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- 140+ Ridiculously Funny Cat Jokes. Hilarious & Silly Clean Cat Jokes for Kids. So good, Even Your Cat or Kitten Will Laugh Out Loud! (With Pictures!) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- 101 Hilarious Yo Mama Jokes: Laugh Out Loud With These Funny Yo Momma Jokes: So Bad, Even Your Mum Will Crack Up! (With 25+ Pictures) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- 101 Hilarious Dumb Blonde Jokes. Laugh Out Loud With These Funny and Silly Jokes For Adults. So Bad, Even Blondes Will Crack Up! (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Dad Jokes: The Punniest Joke Book Ever (eBook, ePUB)7,03 €
- tolino shine 389,00 €
Q: What does a super angry pepper do? A: It gets jalapeño your face!
These dad jokes are terrible. Terribly funny!
This collection of dad jokes will have everyone rolling on the floor with laughter!
Why You Should Get Your Copy Of '170+ Ridiculously Funny Dad Jokes':
In this book, you will find:
- 170+ Super Funny Dad Jokes - 35+ Silly Illustrations - All in color!
Q: How do you get a farm girl's attention? A: A tractor!
Q: How does a penguin build its house? A: Igloos it together!
A cheese sandwich walks into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender says, "I'm sorry, but we don't serve food here."
Q: What do you call the wife of a hippie? A: Mississippi.
Buy '170+ Ridiculously Funny Dad Jokes', and you will get access to all the other jokes.
So, are you ready for the worst funny Dad Jokes jokes you have ever come across?
Take action now! Scroll to the top of this page and click the 'Buy Now' button.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Bim Bam Bom Funny Joke Books
- Erscheinungstermin: 6. Juni 2020
- ISBN-13: 9781393622901
- Artikelnr.: 59575351