- Nonlinear Model Predictive Control87,99 €
- Robust and Fault-Tolerant Control105,99 €
- Predictive Functional Control96,99 €
- Computer-aided Nonlinear Control System Design97,99 €
- Predictive Functional Control112,99 €
- Dynamic Surface Control of Uncertain Nonlinear Systems96,99 €
- Robust Control Design with MATLAB®66,99 €
Model Predictive Control describes the development of tractable algorithms for uncertain, stochastic, constrained systems. The starting point is classical predictive control and the appropriate formulation of performance objectives and constraints to provide guarantees of closed-loop stability and performance. Moving on to robust predictive control, the text explains how similar guarantees may be obtained for cases in which the model describing the system dynamics is subject to additive disturbances and parametric uncertainties. Open- and closed-loop optimization are considered and the state of the art in computationally tractable methods based on uncertainty tubes presented for systems with additive model uncertainty. Finally, the tube framework is also applied to model predictive control problems involving hard or probabilistic constraints for the cases of multiplicative and stochastic model uncertainty. The book provides:
- extensive use of illustrative examples;
- sample problems; and
- discussion of novel control applications such as resource allocation for sustainable development and turbine-blade control for maximized power capture with simultaneously reduced risk of turbulence-induced damage.
Graduate students pursuing courses in model predictive control or more generally in advanced or process control and senior undergraduates in need of a specialized treatment will find Model Predictive Control an invaluable guide to the state of the art in this important subject. For the instructor it provides an authoritative resource for the construction of courses.
- Advanced Textbooks in Control and Signal Processing
- Verlag: Springer International Publishing / Springer, Berlin
- 1. Aufl.
- Erscheinungstermin: 11. Dezember 2015
- Abmessung: 241mm x 159mm x 25mm
- Gewicht: 803g
- ISBN-13: 9783319248516
- ISBN-10: 3319248510
- Artikelnr.: 43577589
"Model Predictive Control (MPC) is a very popular and successful control technique in both the academic and industrial control communities. ... undoubtedly, MPC should be part of any current modern control course. This book collects together the many results of the Oxford University predictive control group which have been carried out over a long period and have been very influential in stimulating interest inboth linear and nonlinear systems." (Rosario Romera, Mathematical Reviews, October, 2016)
"This book manages to provide complete and mathematically rigorous solutions to all the raised problems, under the considered assumptions. In conclusion, the reviewed book is highly recommended to all students (and in particular starting PhD students), researchers and practitioners seeking for a self-standing, clear and mathematically rigorous exposition of the theory and design of classical, robust and stochastic MPC with a linear prediction model structure." (Octavian Pastravanu, zbMATH 1339.93005, 2016)