- Visual Basic Graphics Programming W/Ws [With CDROM]48,99 €
- Beginning Microsoft Visual Basic 201043,99 €
- COM+ Programming with Visual Basic29,99 €
- MCSD in a Nutshell: The Visual Basic Exams25,99 €
- Programming Visual Basic 200840,99 €
- Object-Oriented Programming with Visual Basic .Net: Developing Robust & Scalable Objects with Oop29,99 €
- Teach Yourself More Visual Basic 6 in 21 Days30,99 €
Visual Basic is one of the most popular development platformsin the world. Until recently Visual Basic developers were not able to create applications for the Palm OS platform. By integrating into the Visual Basic environment, the AppForge Basic compiler has brought Palm development right into the main tool used by millions of VB Programmers. In fact, Visual Basic in conjunction with AppForge is fast becoming one of the favorite development environments for the Palm OS.
The book provides a framework for application design, development and installation for the Palm handheld. While the reader should have experience with the property-method-event model of VB programming, no familiarity with Palm products is assumed or required. It is written primarily for corporate software developers, software architects, middle-ware developers and engineering managers who need to understand the strengths and limits of programming on the Palm, and how to integrate Visual Basic language Palm applications into their corporate IT infrastructure or product offerings. It teaches readers how to create a host of business applications including security, wireless and database connectivity programs.
Some of the covered topics include:
- Complete coverage of Palm user interface and database programming techniques
- Data Synchronization including how to build, test and install a conduit using Visual Basic and COM
- Web Clipping applications and how to interface those applications to Microsoft s Active Server Page framework.
- Extending the AppForge Palm application using shared libraries and Active-X like components.
- Programming Visual Basic for the Palm OS is the only book designed to help the Visual Basic desktop programmer to break into the Palm market. With Programming Visual Basic for the Palm OS, Visual Basic programmers can become Palm programmers almost over night.
- Verlag: O`Reilly Associates
- Seitenzahl: 375
- Erscheinungstermin: April 2002
- Abmessung: 236mm x 181mm x 26mm
- Gewicht: 676g
- ISBN-13: 9780596002008
- ISBN-10: 0596002009
- Artikelnr.: 09934787