- Lockwood & Co: The Creeping Shadow8,99 €
- Lockwood & Co 01: The Screaming Staircase7,99 €
- Lockwood & Co 03: The Hollow Boy8,49 €
- Lockwood & Co 05: The Empty Grave8,99 €
- Der wispernde Schädel / Lockwood & Co. Bd.218,99 €
- Das Grauenvolle Grab / Lockwood & Co. Bd.519,99 €
- Das Flammende Phantom / Lockwood & Co. Bd.419,99 €
Ghosts and ghouls beware! London's smallest, shabbiest and most talented psychic detection agency is back.
Life is never exactly peaceful for Lockwood & Co. Lucy and George are trying to solve the mystery of the talking skull trapped in their ghost jar, while Lockwood is desperate for an exciting new case.
Things seem to be looking up when the team is called to Kensal Green Cemetery to investigate the grave of a sinister Victorian doctor. Strange apparitions have been seen there, and the site must be made safe. As usual, Lockwood is confident; as usual, everything goes wrong - a terrible phantom is unleashed, and a dangerous object is stolen from the coffin.
Lockwood & Co must recover the relic before its power is unleashed, but it's a race against time. Their obnoxious rivals from the Fittes agency are also on the hunt. And if that's not bad enough, the skull in the ghost-jar is stirring again...
The author of the blockbuster BARTIMAEUS sequence delivers another humorous and chilling instalment in the critically acclaimed LOCKWOOD & CO. series.
- Lockwood & Co Vol.2
- Verlag: Corgi / Random House UK
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 688910
- Seitenzahl: 496
- Altersempfehlung: ab 9 Jahren
- Erscheinungstermin: 26. Februar 2015
- Abmessung: 198mm x 130mm x 32mm
- Gewicht: 350g
- ISBN-13: 9780552568050
- ISBN-10: 0552568058
- Artikelnr.: 41974863