- Anatomy - An Essential Textbook (eBook, ePUB)40,95 €
- General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System (THIEME Atlas of Anatomy), Latin nomenclature (eBook, ePUB)80,95 €
- Anatomy Trains E-Book (eBook, ePUB)47,95 €
- Gelenke, Muskeln, Nerven (eBook, ePUB)21,99 €
- Dynamik des menschlichen Bindegewebes (eBook, ePUB)59,99 €
- Mensch - einfach genial (eBook, ePUB)18,99 €
- tolino shine 3112,99 €
Yoga and Anatomy: An Experiential Atlas of Movement by Barbie Klein and Mackenzie Loyet describes the muscular actions responsible for the movements of the body during the practice of yoga. In the first part, asanas (postures) are grouped by distinct categories: standing poses, forward folds, backbends, spinal twists, and more. The second part provides an atlas reference that connects the underlying anatomy with the muscles used to produce these movements.
- A series of three to four transitions along with contraindications and modifications safely guide readers through each pose
- Connections are delineated through the labeling of muscles used during each transition, as well as illustrated overlaid anatomy included in the final image of each asana
- High-quality figures and tables reinforce each muscle's origin, insertion, action, innervation, and relationship to other anatomical structures
This is an essential anatomical self-study resource for students of physical therapy, osteopathic, and allopathic medicine. It also provides a thorough learning and teaching tool for yoga anatomy and mindful movement workshops in medical and allied health profession programs.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.