- Solar Neutrons and Related Phenomena (eBook, PDF)207,95 €
- Mercury (eBook, PDF)160,95 €
- Magnetic Fields in the Solar System (eBook, PDF)87,95 €
- The Origin and Dynamics of Solar Magnetism (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Formation, Evolution, and Dynamics of Young Solar Systems (eBook, PDF)112,95 €
- Stardust Final Conference (eBook, PDF)160,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
The early chapters cover key aspects of basic physics and describe the Sun's size, mass, luminosity, and temperature. Using a semi-empirical approach, the structure of the present Sun is then modeled in detail, layer by layer, proceeding from the photosphere to the convection zone, radiation zone, and core. Finally, all stages of the Sun's evolution, from its formation to the end of its life, are carefully explained.
The book is primarily intended for university students taking the initial steps in moving from physics to astrophysics. It includes worked exercises and problems to illustrate the concepts discussed, as well as additional problems for independent study. With the aim of helping the reader as much as possible, most of the mathematics required to use the book are provided in the text.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 275
- Erscheinungstermin: 27.10.2017
- ISBN-13: 9783319649610
- Artikelnr.: 53063521