- Gravity, Black Holes, and the Very Early Universe (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- An Introduction to the Relativistic Theory of Gravitation (eBook, PDF)54,95 €
- Astroparticle Physics (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Astroparticle Physics (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Physics of Relativistic Objects in Compact Binaries: from Birth to Coalescence (eBook, PDF)112,95 €
- Frontiers of Cosmology (eBook, PDF)128,95 €
The book includes such topical issues as the Gravity Probe B mission, interferometer detectors of gravitational waves, and the physics behind the angular power spectrum of the cosmic microwave background (CMB). Written for advanced undergraduates and beginning graduate students in (astro)physics, it is ideally suited for a lecture course and contains 140 exercises with extensive hints. The reader is assumed to be familiar with linear algebra and analysis, ordinary differential equations, special relativity, and basic thermal physics.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 10.01.2007
- ISBN-13: 9781402045233
- Artikelnr.: 43729256
"The book is based on lecturers given by the author at the University of Utrecht to advanced undergraduates. This is a short and scholarly book. ... For those lecturers who are already lecturing on the subject, the book would be a valuable additional text. For those who have no access to a course on relativistic astrophysics but are seriously interested in the subject, Peter Hoyng's book would be an excellent 'primer'." (Marek A. Abramowicz, Classical and Quantum Gravity, Issue 24, 2007)