- Planetary Dreams (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Canceled Science: What Some Atheists Don't Want You to See (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Knocking on Heaven's Door (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- The Greatest Story Ever Told--So Far (eBook, ePUB)12,30 €
- The Fallacy of Fine-Tuning (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Taking Back Astronomy (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
You need not be a philosopher or a botanist, and certainly not a mathematician, to enjoy the bounty of the world around us. But is there some sort of order, a pattern, to the things that we see in the sky, on the ground, at the beach? In A Beginner's Guide to Constructing the Universe, Michael Schneider, an education writer and computer consultant, combines science, philosophy, art, and common sense to reaffirm what the ancients observed: that a consistent language of geometric design underpins every level of the universe, from atoms to galaxies, cucumbers to cathedrals. Schneider also discusses numerical and geometric symbolism through the ages, and concepts such as periodic renewal and resonance. This book is an education in the world and everything we can't see within it.
Contains numerous b&w photos and illustrations.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Harper
- Seitenzahl: 384
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. April 2014
- ISBN-13: 9780062043160
- Artikelnr.: 40617280