- Social and Administrative Aspects of Pharmacy in Low- and Middle-Income Countries (eBook, ePUB)67,95 €
- Biomaterials and Bionanotechnology (eBook, ePUB)128,95 €
- Dosage Form Design Considerations (eBook, ePUB)128,95 €
- Dosage Form Design Parameters (eBook, ePUB)128,95 €
- tolino shine 3112,99 €
- Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics Considerations (eBook, ePUB)128,95 €
- Drug Delivery Systems (eBook, ePUB)128,95 €
As a result, this book provides pharmacy educators, administrators, students and practitioners with a comprehensive guide to pharmacy education that will enable readers to choose the best approaches to improve, reform or select a program based on worldwide experience and the latest available evidence and research.
- Describes and discusses the advantages and disadvantages associated with different types of pharmacy curricula, degree programs, styles of learning, teaching strategies, and more
- Edited and written by a team of authors to provide diverse global experiences and insights into what factors make a program attractive and successful
- Covers important topics in pharmacy education, such as quality and accreditation issues, the business of pharmacy education, leadership and similarities
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.