- Balinese Architecture (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Chinese Houses of Southeast Asia (eBook, ePUB)16,95 €
- Living House (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Chinese Houses (eBook, ePUB)30,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Impressions of Japanese Architecture (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Introduction to Japanese Architecture (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
It is the first book to showcase the amazing diversity of architecture, design and art found in Burma (Myanmar). Ranging from the monumental pagodas of Pagan (Bagan) to the architectural heritage of Rangoon (Yangon), religious as well as contemporary secular buildings are presented in rich detail. A series of authoritative essays by archaeological experts highlight the major influences and styles found throughout the country, while chapters on Myanmar's rich art and craft traditions provide a wealth of information on Buddha images, lacquerware, painting, ceramics, woodcarving, bronzes, textiles, costumes and much more.
Burmese design, heavily influenced by its proximity to China and India, is a many-layered thing, interwoven with spiritual, religious and political messages. Burmese Design & Architecture takes an in-depth look at the entire span of Burmese design, from arts and crafts to both religious and secular architecture.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Tuttle Publishing
- Seitenzahl: 224
- Erscheinungstermin: 04.06.2012
- ISBN-13: 9781462906840
- Artikelnr.: 37922449