- Uterine and Embryonic Factors in Early Pregnancy (eBook, PDF)52,95 €
- Male Infertility (eBook, PDF)169,95 €
- Germ Cell Development in C. elegans (eBook, PDF)145,95 €
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Biology (eBook, PDF)161,95 €
- HOX Gene Expression (eBook, PDF)145,95 €
- Epigenetics: Development and Disease (eBook, PDF)273,95 €
- Myeloische Metaplasie und fötale Blutbildung und deren Histogenese (eBook, PDF)42,99 €
For this reason, academics and industry set-up the EC supported Scientific Workshop -Early Nutrition and its Later Consequences: New Opportunities. The prime objective of the Workshop was to generate a sound exchange of the latest scientific developments within the field of early nutrition to look for opportunities for new preventive health concepts. Further, a closer look was taken at the development of food applications which could provide (future) mothers and infants with improved nutrition that will ultimately lead to better future health. The Workshop was organised by the Dept. of Pediatrics, University of Munich, Germany in collaboration with the Danone Institutes and the Infant Nutrition Cluster, a collaboration of three large research projects funded by the EU.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.