- CSA Revision Notes for the MRCGP, third edition (eBook, ePUB)28,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- CSA Scenarios for the MRCGP, fourth edition (eBook, ePUB)28,95 €
- CSA Scenarios for the MRCGP, third edition (eBook, ePUB)28,95 €
- CSA Practice Cases for the MRCGP (eBook, ePUB)28,95 €
- Take Charge of Your Nursing Career: Open the Door to Your Dreams (eBook, ePUB)22,95 €
- Caring for Patients from Different Cultures (eBook, ePUB)22,95 €
* data gathering - a broad range of appropriate questions to ask the patient are provided and red flags are highlighted where appropriate
* interpersonal skills - each clinical problem is described using terms that you can use in your explanations to patients
* clinical management - tells you which examinations to consider, which investigations to order, and how to manage each clinical problem based on the latest guidelines and current best practice
* consultations - to help you practise, every clinical case features a realistic role play scenario, all of which have been extended with additional information in the new edition.
Every clinical scenario in this new edition has been updated and new appendices have been added to cover driving and the latest DVLA guidelines, and when to suspect child maltreatment.
The book is designed to be used as a workbook, with wide margins to allow you to add in your own notes, questions and other aides-memoires. Used in this way, CSA Revision Notes for the MRCGP is the ideal book to help you successfully prepare for the exam.
From reviews of the first edition:
"Following the glowing reviews of this book I bought it for my CSA preparation. It is a very well written book and a good resource for the CSA. I like the lay out with different case scenarios presented in the CSA style of - data gathering, interpersonal skills and clinical management. I like the open questions and focused questions for each scenario and the role play idea at the end of each case scenario. Interestingly this is the recommended read from our VTS programme."
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Scion Publishing
- Seitenzahl: 236
- Erscheinungstermin: 15.03.2013
- ISBN-13: 9781907904721
- Artikelnr.: 42683491