- Safe and Secure Cities (eBook, PDF)46,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Health Information Science (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Smart Health (eBook, PDF)52,95 €
- Health Information Science (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- Wireless Mobile Communication and Healthcare (eBook, PDF)46,95 €
- Information and Communication Technologies for Ageing Well and e-Health (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
The 21 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 42 submissions. With the core topic "Building Sustainable Health Ecosystems" WIS 2016 focused on innovations and fresh ideas in the cross-section of urban living, information society and health as understood in a wide sense. The papers presented in this volume are organized along the following seven broad topics: 1. Macro level considerations of e-health and welfare, 2.Welfare issues of children, youth, young elderly and seniors, 3. Analytics issues of eHealth and welfare, 4. National/regional initiatives in eHealth and welfare, and 5. Specific topics of eHealth. The papers in these topics span qualitative and quantitative analysis, empirical surveys, case studies as well as conceptual work.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 267
- Erscheinungstermin: 2. September 2016
- ISBN-13: 9783319446721
- Artikelnr.: 46928614