- An Illustrated Handbook of Flap-Raising Techniques (eBook, ePUB)40,95 €
- Facharztprüfung Innere Medizin (eBook, ePUB)134,99 €
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Illustrated (eBook, ePUB)80,95 €
- Notarzt-Leitfaden (eBook, ePUB)54,99 €
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Illustrated (eBook, ePUB)69,95 €
- Taschenlehrbuch Klinische Chemie und Hämatologie (eBook, ePUB)44,99 €
- Mitochondropathien (eBook, ePUB)99,99 €
The Illustrated Handbook of Toxicology is an impressive introduction to the complex field of toxicology. It also serves as a hands-on guide to various poison treatments and offers supplemental public health information.
Each two-page unit features concise text on the left complemented by full-color illustrations on the opposing page. The expert author distinguishes harmful toxic substances and catalogues their specific effects on the human body, plants, animals, and the surrounding environment. The handbook also addresses cutting-edge topics, including biological warfare, modern toxicological methods, and threshold values.
- Succinct, user-friendly organization allows readers to navigate the content with ease
- Over 500 detailed images and diagrams arranged on 150 full-color plates illu strate exposures and toxicological effects on humans, plants, and animals
- Well-researched, objective risk analysis on toxic exposures accompanies relevant images
Extensive glossary of key toxicological terms provides readers with the accurate information they need to avoid dangerous confusion This is the ideal text for all medical students who want to supplement the toxicological information covered in their coursework, as well as for first responders to chemical accidents and poisonings.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.