- Production Rendering (eBook, PDF)81,95 €
- Arts and Technology (eBook, PDF)43,95 €
- Essential Computer Animation fast (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Learning Computer Graphics (eBook, PDF)62,95 €
- Maya Manual (eBook, PDF)52,95 €
- Principles of Computer Graphics (eBook, PDF)73,95 €
- Computer Animation and Simulation 2001 (eBook, PDF)81,95 €
Understanding 3-D Animation Using Maya covers these fundamentals in each chapter so that readers gain increasingly detailed knowledge. After an initial 'concepts' section launches each chapter, hands-on tutorials are provided, as well as a chapter project that progressively adds newly learned material and culminates in the final animated short. This is the first book on Maya that teaches the subject using a sensible, proven methodology for both novices and intermediate users.
Topics and features:
- Proven method that emphasizes preliminaries to every chapter
- Integrates the "why" concepts of 3-D simultaneously with the "how-to" techniques
- Skills reinforced with tutorials and chapter projects
- Real-world experience distilled into helpful hints and step-by-step guides for common tasks
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.