- Creating Games with Unreal Engine, Substance Painter, & Maya (eBook, PDF)43,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Creating Games with Unity, Substance Painter, & Maya (eBook, ePUB)43,95 €
- Getting Started in 3D with Maya (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- Architectural Approach to Level Design (eBook, PDF)41,95 €
- 3D Game Environments (eBook, PDF)33,95 €
- The Complete Guide to Blender Graphics (eBook, PDF)51,95 €
. Written by industry professionals with real-world experience in building assets and games
. Build a complete game from start to finish
. Learn what the pros use: construct all assets using the tools used at game studios across the world
. All software used are free to students
. When complete, students will have a playable version of an FPS game
Jingtian Li is a graduate of China's Central Academy of Fine Arts and New York's School of Visual Arts, where he earned an MFA in Computer Art. He currently is an Assistant Professor of 3D Animation & Game Design at the University of the Incarnate Word in San Antonio, Texas.
Adam Watkins is a 20-year veteran of 3D education. He holds an MFA in 3D Animation and a BFA in Theatre Arts from Utah State University. He currently is the Coordinator and Professor of the 3D Animation & Game Department at the University of the Incarnate Word in San Antonio, Texas.
Kassandra Arevalo is an instructor of 3D Animation & Game Design at the University of the Incarnate Word in San Antonio, Texas. She previously worked as an animator at Immersed Games.
Matt Tovar is an industry veteran animator. He has worked at Naughty Dog, Infinity Ward, and Sony Interactive on such games as The Last of Us, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, and most recently Marvel's Avengers with Crystal Dynamics. He is an Assistant Professor of 3D Animation at the University of the Incarnate Word in San Antonio, Texas.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 768
- Erscheinungstermin: 11. Januar 2021
- ISBN-13: 9781000281972
- Artikelnr.: 60500552