- An Architectural Approach to Level Design (eBook, ePUB)47,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Creating Games with Unity, Substance Painter, & Maya (eBook, ePUB)43,95 €
- 3D Game Environments (eBook, ePUB)34,95 €
- Procedural Storytelling in Game Design (eBook, ePUB)33,95 €
- How to Make Animated Films (eBook, ePUB)33,95 €
- Architectural Approach to Level Design (eBook, PDF)41,95 €
Now in its second edition, An Architectural Approach to Level Design presents architectural techniques and theories for you to use in your own work. The author connects architecture and level design in different ways that address the practical elements of how designers construct space and the experiential elements of how and why humans interact with that space. It also addresses industry issues like how to build interesting tutorial levels and how to use computer-generated level design systems without losing the player-focused design of handmade levels. Throughout the text, you will learn skills for spatial layout, evoking emotion through gamespaces, and creating better levels through architectural theory.
Bringing together topics in game design and architecture, this book helps you create better spaces for your games. Software independent, the book discusses tools and techniques that you can use in crafting your interactive worlds.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 625
- Erscheinungstermin: 25. April 2019
- ISBN-13: 9781351116282
- Artikelnr.: 56527618