- Learn Unity for Android Game Development26,99 €
- Beginning Android Games39,99 €
- Android Game Recipes24,99 €
- Android Studio Game Development28,99 €
- Developing 2D Games with Unity26,99 €
- Learn 2D Game Development with C#26,99 €
Android game app development continues to be one of the hottest areas where indies and existing game app developers seem to be most active. Android is the second best mobile apps eco and arguably even a hotter game apps eco than iOS. 3D makes your games come alive; so in this book you'll find that we go in depth on creating 3D games for the Android platform with OpenGL ES 2.0 using an original case study game called Drone Grid.
Moreover, this book offers an extensive case study with code that will be modular and re-useable helping you create your own games using advanced vertex and fragment shaders. Drone Grid is a game app case study that is somewhat similar to the best selling Geometry Wars game series utilizing a gravity grid and colorful abstract graphics and particles.
After reading and using this book, you'll be able to build your first 3D Android game app for smartphones and tablets. You may even be able to upload and sell from popular Android app stores like Google Play and Amazon Appstore.
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin; Apress
- 1st ed.
- Seitenzahl: 492
- Erscheinungstermin: 10. März 2014
- Abmessung: 235mm x 191mm x 26mm
- Gewicht: 842g
- ISBN-13: 9781430265474
- ISBN-10: 1430265477
- Artikelnr.: 39616731
2. Java on Android
3. 3D Math Review
4. 3D graphics using OpenGL ES 2.0
5. Motion and Collision
6. Game Environment
7. Drone Grid Case Study: Creating the Player
8. Drone Grid Case Study: Creating the Enemies
9. Drone Grid Case Study: The User Interface
10. The Final Drone Grid Game
11. The Android Native Development Kit (NDK)
12. Publishing and Marketing your Final Game