- Resin Transfer Moulding87,99 €
- Advanced Technology for Design and Fabrication of Composite Materials and Structures155,99 €
- Fibre Metal Laminates125,99 €
- Hydrogen Power: Theoretical and Engineering Solutions218,99 €
- Composite Materials in Aerospace Design386,99 €
- Infrared and Submillimeter Space Missions in the Coming Decade140,99 €
- Nanoengineered Nanofibrous Materials271,99 €
Resin Transfer Moulding for Aerospace Structures describes all aspects of Resin Transfer Moulding (RTM) for aerospace structures. Written by an international team of experts, from both industry and academia, it is a comprehensive work providing complete and detailed information on the process of RTM from theoretical modelling to practical experience. With subjects including manufacturing, tooling, fabric design and flow modelling all covered, this book is an invaluable up-to-the-minute reference source which provides the reader with a good understanding of RTM and its possible uses, especially for high performance applications.
Resin Transfer Moulding for Aerospace Structures is an ideal guide for those in the aerospace and related industries, who want to understand and utilize RTM, as well as those directly involved in the RTM industry.