- Statistische Mechanik (eBook, PDF)29,99 €
- Emerging Frontiers in Nonlinear Science (eBook, PDF)96,95 €
- Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics of Lattice Models (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Non-equilibrium Statistical Physics with Application to Disordered Systems (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Non-conservative Stability Problems of Modern Physics (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
- Classical Statistical Mechanics with Nested Sampling (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Fractional Dynamics, Anomalous Transport and Plasma Science (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
The book is divided into two parts, focusing first on the modeling of statistical systems and then on the analysis of these systems. Problems with hints for solution help the students to deepen their knowledge. The third edition has been updated and enlarged with new sections deepening the knowledge about data analysis. Moreover, a customized set of problems with solutions is accessible on the Web at extras.springer.com.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 19.06.2012
- ISBN-13: 9783642286841
- Artikelnr.: 37735724
"The book is carefully divided into two parts. The first part deals with modeling of statistical systems. The second part is devoted to the analysis of the respective systems. ... followed by a section that offers helpful hints and solutions to problems throughout the text, making it easier for students to deepen their understanding and confidence in their newfound knowledge. ... topics in each chapter are carefully selected and are well presented, making it a reliable reference for 'statistical physics.'" (Technometrics, Vol. 55 (2), May, 2013)