- The Mathematical Coloring Book (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Nonstandard Analysis (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Interpolation and Realization Theory with Applications to Control Theory (eBook, PDF)71,95 €
- Analysis and Probability (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- Inequalities (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Prüfungstrainer Analysis (eBook, PDF)22,99 €
- Optimierung (eBook, PDF)26,99 €
Features a wealth of worked examples and exercises, many with full teaching solutions, that encourage active participation in the development of the material.
It focuses on core material and provides a solid foundation for further study.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 315
- Erscheinungstermin: 27.12.2005
- ISBN-13: 9781846282294
- Artikelnr.: 44229316
"The aim of the present book is to give an introduction to propositional and predicate calculus which can be very useful when studying mathematical logic and many other mathematical subjects. ... The book is mainly conceived for the independent study of the students ... but it can also be used for taught courses. It is to be mentioned that the book includes very interesting exercises, many of them possessing full solutions." (Marius Tarnauceanu, Zentralblatt MATH, Vol. 1082, 2006)