- Implementing Domain-Driven Design42,99 €
- Domain-Driven Design Distilled (eBook, PDF)15,95 €
- A Process Algebraic Approach to Software Architecture Design (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- Model-Driven Engineering and Software Development (eBook, PDF)66,95 €
- Composition of Embedded Systems. Scientific and Industrial Issues (eBook, PDF)52,95 €
- Model Driven Architecture - Foundations and Applications (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
-Randy Stafford, Architect At-Large, Oracle Coherence Product Development
"This book is a must-read for anybody looking to put DDD into practice."
-Udi Dahan, Founder of NServiceBus
Implementing Domain-Driven Design presents a top-down approach to understanding domain-driven design (DDD) in a way that fluently connects strategic patterns to fundamental tactical programming tools. Vaughn Vernon couples guided approaches to implementation with modern architectures, highlighting the importance and value of focusing on the business domain while balancing technical considerations.
Building on Eric Evans' seminal book, Domain-Driven Design, the author presents practical DDD techniques through examples from familiar domains. Each principle is backed up by realistic Java examples-all applicable to C# developers-and all content is tied together by a single case study: the delivery of a large-scale Scrum-based SaaS system for a multitenant environment.
The author takes you far beyond "DDD-lite" approaches that embrace DDD solely as a technical toolset, and shows you how to fully leverage DDD's "strategic design patterns" using Bounded Context, Context Maps, and the Ubiquitous Language. Using these techniques and examples, you can reduce time to market and improve quality, as you build software that is more flexible, more scalable, and more tightly aligned to business goals.
- Getting started the right way with DDD, so you can rapidly gain value from it
- Using DDD within diverse architectures, including Hexagonal, SOA, REST, CQRS, Event-Driven, and Fabric/Grid-Based
- Appropriately designing and applying Entities-and learning when to use Value Objects instead
- Mastering DDD's powerful new Domain Events technique
- Designing Repositories for ORM, NoSQL, and other databases
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pearson ITP
- Seitenzahl: 99998
- Erscheinungstermin: 28. Januar 2013
- ISBN-13: 9780133039924
- Artikelnr.: 37807476