- Day Hiking Snoqualmie Region (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Day Hiking Eastern Washington (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Day Hiking Mount St. Helens (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Day Hiking: The San Juans & Gulf Islands (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Urban Trails Portland (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Day Hiking Columbia River Gorge (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- The Best Telluride Hikes (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
* Hike to the top (12,280 feet) of one of Washington's five active volcanoes
* By the author of the bestselling Hiking the Wonderland Trail
Mount Adams is one of Washington's treasured big volcanic peaks, while the Goat Rocks area is a favorite of serious hikers and backpackers. Day Hiking: Mount Adams and Goat Rocks provides routes to the 81 best day hikes throughout this region, which also includes the Indian Heaven Wilderness, White Pass, the area east and north of Yakima, as well as a few hikes in the Tatoosh Wilderness and Tieton area. In addition to the plethora of day hikes, this guide also includes the South Spur summit route of Mount Adams, which can be done in one long day.
**Mountaineers Books designates of select guidebooks in our Day Hiking series toward volunteer trail maintenance. Since launching this program, we've contributed more than $14,000 toward improving trails.
For this book, our 1 percent of sales is going to . WTA hosts more than 750 work parties throughout Washington's Cascades and Olympics each year, with volunteers clearing downed logs after spring snowmelt, cutting away brush, retreading worn stretches of trail, and building bridges and turnpikes. Their efforts are essential to the land managers who maintain thousands of acres on shoestring budgets.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Mountaineers Books
- Seitenzahl: 256
- Erscheinungstermin: 31.03.2014
- ISBN-13: 9781594857652
- Artikelnr.: 42330229