- Day Hiking: The San Juans & Gulf Islands (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Day Hiking Mount Adams & Goat Rocks Wilderness (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Best Hikes with Dogs Utah (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Denali National Park (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Best Desert Hikes: Washington (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Day Hiking Snoqualmie Region (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Best Hikes with Dogs San Francisco Bay Area and Beyond (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- One of the comprehensive regional editions in the popular for Washington State
- 1% of sales are donated to trail maintenance
- Offers many close-to-home trails near population centers like Spokane, Tri-Cities, Ellensburg, and Yakima
Day Hiking: Eastern Washington features 125 day hikes throughout the eastern Washington region, roughly covering the area of the state east of Highway 97. This expansive region includes the Spokane area, Colville National Forest and northeastern Washington (Colville, Metaline Falls, Kettle Falls, Republic, Tonasket), Moses Lake, Soap Lake, Coulee Dam, Lake Roosevelt, and other parts of the mid- and upper-Columbia River basin, southeast Washington (Pullman, the Blue Mountains, Walla Walla, Tri-Cities), and the eastern reaches of the Columbia River.
Who better to cover such a large geographic area than long-time eastern Washington expert Rich Landers, partnered with Day Hiking guru Craig Romano? These two trekkers have combined forces to research and write an authoritative guide that is sure to become the new gold standard.
**Mountaineers Books designates of select guidebooks in our Day Hiking series toward volunteer trail maintenance.
For this book, our 1 percent of sales is going to . WTA hosts more than 750 work parties throughout Washington's Cascades and Olympics each year, with volunteers clearing downed logs after spring snowmelt, cutting away brush, retreading worn stretches of trail, and building bridges and turnpikes. Their efforts are essential to the land managers who maintain thousands of acres on shoestring budgets.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Mountaineers Books
- Seitenzahl: 384
- Erscheinungstermin: 27.03.2013
- ISBN-13: 9781594854958
- Artikelnr.: 42331085