- Grandparents as Parents, Second Edition (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Help for Worried Kids (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Suffer the Children: The Case against Labeling and Medicating and an Effective Alternative (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Raising a Moody Child (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- For Lesbian Parents (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Screen-Smart Parenting (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Helping Teens Who Cut, Second Edition (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
If you need help having a baby, reproductive technology can supply the answer. But it also raises a host of questions that won't arise until after the child is born: What will you say to "Where did I come from?” when the answer includes a donor or surrogate? Will knowing the truth about how you conceived make your child love you less? Will having a baby with someone else strain your relationship with your spouse or partner? What will grandparents, family members, friends, and coworkers think? Dr. Diane Ehrensaft--a developmental and clinical psychologist who's worked with families formed using assisted reproductive technology for more than 20 years--helps you anticipate the big questions and find solutions that are right for you and your loved ones. Dr. Ehrensaft offers information, support, and straightforward advice for coping with private worries, confronting public prejudices, and raising happy, healthy children. Single or married, straight or gay, anyone looking forward to the joys and challenges of building a family with the help of a donor or surrogate will discover a wealth of thought-provoking ideas and fresh insights in this sensitive, practical, and positive book.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Guilford Publications
- Seitenzahl: 305
- Erscheinungstermin: 28. Juni 2011
- ISBN-13: 9781609189396
- Artikelnr.: 41866402