- Rural Caregiving in the United States111,99 €
- Cancer Caregiving in the United States112,99 €
- Functional Assessment for Challenging Behaviors83,99 €
- Caregiving for Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders87,99 €
- Caregiving Across the Lifespan95,99 €
- Handbook of Psychopathology in Intellectual Disability258,99 €
- Empfehlungen für die Diagnostik und Therapie der Depression im Alter24,95 €
Multiple Dimensions of Caregiving and Disability addresses concerns that have been long familiar to the caregiver population and examines the current state of family care for individuals with disabilities. With a lifespan perspective, this concise reference reviews the literature on specific problems of caregivers and explores which care strategies are effective, promising, or lacking in available resources and support interventions. Contributors also explore the more fluid and subjective aspects of caregiving, such as feelings, spirituality, and family roles. Suggestions for future policy improvements, particularly within the public health sector, are discussed as well.
Topics covered include:
- Family dynamics and caregiving for people with disabilities.
- Parent caregiving of children with disabilities.
- Race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, and caregiving.
- Educational, training, and support programs for caregivers.
- Emerging technologies to aid caregivers.
- Developing partnerships between caregivers and health care providers.
Multiple Dimensions of Caregiving and Disability is a must-have resource for researchers, scientist-practitioners, policy makers, and graduate students across such disciplines as clinical psychology, nursing, social work, public health, medicine, and social and education policy.
- Caregiving: Research - Practice - Policy
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 86030425
- Seitenzahl: 236
- Erscheinungstermin: 28. Juni 2012
- Abmessung: 241mm x 160mm x 17mm
- Gewicht: 538g
- ISBN-13: 9781461433835
- ISBN-10: 1461433835
- Artikelnr.: 34821492