- Handbook of School Mental Health (eBook, PDF)76,95 €
- Academic Socialization of Young Black and Latino Children (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- Family-School Partnerships in Context (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Empowering Engagement (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Psychosocial Skills and School Systems in the 21st Century (eBook, PDF)71,95 €
- Preventive Mental Health at School (eBook, PDF)54,95 €
- Bullying Prevention and Intervention at School (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
Topics featured in this volume include:
- The contribution of racial and ethnic socialization to family-school partnerships during early childhood.
- Fathers and their role in family-school partnerships.
- The importance of Indigenous family engagement in systems of education.
- Home-school partnerships and mixed-status immigrant families in the United States.
- Family-school partnership research with the migrant and seasonal farm working community.
- The role of humility in working with families across international contexts.
- Interventions that promote home-to-school links.
Ethnocultural Diversity and the Home-to-School Link is a must-have resource for researchers, professionals, and graduate students in education, child and school psychology, educational policy and politics, family studies, developmental psychology, sociology of education, and anthropology.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 09.05.2019
- ISBN-13: 9783030149574
- Artikelnr.: 56954866