- Lexikon Musiktherapie59,95 €
- Die Sprache der Familientherapie45,00 €
- Lexikon des systemischen Arbeitens54,00 €
- Systemisches Coaching24,95 €
- Grundbegriffe der Personzentrierten und Focusing-orientierten Psychotherapie und Beratung40,00 €
- The Art of Loving7,49 €
- Aggressionen und Konflikte unter emotionaler Erregung12,80 €
The Book of Human Emotions is a gleeful, thoughtful collection of 156 feelings, both rare and familiar. Each has its own story, and reveals the strange forces which shape our rich and varied internal worlds. In reading it, you'll discover feelings you never knew you had (like basorexia, the sudden urge to kiss someone), uncover the secret histories of boredom and confidence, and gain unexpected insights into why we feel the way we do.
Published in partnership with the Wellcome Collection.
Wellcome Collection is a free museum and library that aims to challenge how we think and feel about health. Inspired by the medical objects and curiosities collected by Henry Wellcome, it connects science, medicine, life and art. Wellcome Collection exhibitions, events and books explore a diverse range of subjects, including consciousness, forensic medicine, emotions, sexology, identity and death.
Wellcome Collection is part of Wellcome, a global charitable foundation that exists to improve health for everyone by helping great ideas to thrive, funding over 14,000 researchers and projects in more than 70 countries.
- Verlag: Profile Books
- Seitenzahl: 308
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. September 2016
- Abmessung: 198mm x 126mm x 30mm
- Gewicht: 354g
- ISBN-13: 9781781251300
- ISBN-10: 1781251304
- Artikelnr.: 44789012