- The Blackwell Guide to Metaphysics57,99 €
- Blackwell Guide Epistemology62,99 €
- The Wiley Blackwell Companion to the Sociology of Families43,99 €
- Aid To Teachers And Students In Natural Philosophy31,99 €
- Historical Dictionary of Ethics162,99 €
- The Philosophy Of Insanity (1860)32,99 €
- The Bloomsbury Companion to Aristotle49,99 €
Frederick Schauer, Harvard University
"In addition to offering excellent introductions to thecentral topics of legal philosophy, the articles in this volume arein their own right distinguished scholarly contributions to thefield. Students and specialists alike will find the book to be ofgreat interest."
Stephen Perry, New York University School of Law
"This is a Guide that actually guides. All thecontributors provide excellent routemaps, sometimes across verytricky terrain. At the same time, many of the contributors open upnew paths and new vistas. The result is a book that works at morethan one level: accessible secondary literature for those justmastering the subject as well as challenging primary literature forthose already steeped in it."
John Gardner, University of Oxford
"Convincing, lively, coherent, applied, unpretentious, eventhough within a predominantly western paradigm, this guide is realvalue for money. It is a guide not just to facts and ideas but alsoto method; in addition it will serve as a portal for collectionmanagers to a wide range of must-haves for the library."
Stuart Hannabuss, Aberdeen Business School, Aberdeen