- Case Studies in Spiritual Care (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- Chaplains as Partners in Medical Decision-Making (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- Understanding and Overcoming Your Emotional Issues-A Biblical Perspective and Solution (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Oh Lord...Paint My Room (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- I Love Jesus, But I Want to Die (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Ministry with Persons with Mental Illness and Their Families (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
It explores a diverse and fascinating range of questions such as: How should the church treat those who do not conform to gender stereotypes, or experience their gender atypically? Are there limits to inclusion? What should the church say about desire and self-control?
Informative and thought-provoking, this book enables the reader to 'think better' about the issues discussed by presenting the history, the religious texts, the forms of reasoning and the recent scholarship which these topics have attracted both inside and outside of theology.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Seitenzahl: 128
- Erscheinungstermin: 21. November 2018
- ISBN-13: 9781784508609
- Artikelnr.: 54496889