- Preventive Mental Health at School (eBook, PDF)54,95 €
- Cyberbullying Across the Globe (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Handbook of School-Based Mental Health Promotion (eBook, PDF)134,95 €
- Handbook of School Mental Health (eBook, PDF)76,95 €
- Psychosocial Skills and School Systems in the 21st Century (eBook, PDF)71,95 €
- Emotional Intelligence in Education (eBook, PDF)125,95 €
- Handbook of Autism and Anxiety (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
Topics featured in this book include:
- An Adlerian approach to predicting bullying behavior.
- Bibliotherapy as a strategy for bullying prevention.
- Coaching teachers in bullying detection and intervention.
- Cyberbullying prevention and intervention.
- The "Coping with Bullying" program in Greek secondary schools.
- Factors that affect reporting victimization in South African schools.
Bullying Prevention and Intervention at School is a must-have resource for researchers, clinicians and other practitioners, graduate students, and policymakers across such disciplines as child and school psychology, social work/counseling, pediatrics/school nursing, and educational policy and politics.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 28.08.2018
- ISBN-13: 9783319954141
- Artikelnr.: 53708733