- Applied General Equilibrium (eBook, PDF)54,95 €
- The Macroeconomics of Corruption (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- A Starter on Support-Bargaining and Money-Bargaining in Twenty-Eight Digestible Bites (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- Henry George and How Growth in Real Estate Contributes to Inequality and Financial Instability (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Einführung in die Spieltheorie (eBook, PDF)29,99 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- Economics and Modern Warfare (eBook, PDF)64,95 €
This advanced textbook provides a straightforward but comprehensive introduction to applied general equilibrium modeling. General equilibrium is the backbone of modern economic analysis, which is why generation after generation of economics students have been introduced to it. As an analytical tool, general equilibrium can provide one of the most complete views of a given economy, as it incorporates all economic agents (households, firms, government and the foreign sector) in an integrated way that explicitly reveals the interplay of economic forces-supply and demand-and the balancing role of prices.
Applied general equilibrium goes one step further in modeling, since it entails the integration of microeconomic theory, data handling and computing. This integration is essential for successful empirical modeling, but also involves various abilities that are not found in standard books. This book fills the gap, providing advanced students with the required tools,
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 176
- Erscheinungstermin: 2. August 2017
- ISBN-13: 9783662548936
- Artikelnr.: 53060272