- Between Phonology and Phonetics (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Scrambling ohne Informationsstruktur? (eBook, ePUB)113,95 €
- Phonotaktisches Wissen (eBook, ePUB)99,95 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- The Phonetics and Phonology of Contrast (eBook, ePUB)72,95 €
- The Emergence of Creole Syllable Structure (eBook, ePUB)72,95 €
- Wackernagels Gesetz im Deutschen (eBook, ePUB)102,95 €
For decades, the voicing system of Polish has been at the center of a heated theoretical debate concerning laryngeal phonology as it features a number of phenomena that constitute the core of this debate, such as Final Obstruent Devoicing, Regressive Voice Assimilation, and Progressive Voice Assimilation. As research into laryngeal phonology progresses on various fronts, it becomes more obvious that a large portion of the phenomena in question have phonetic or implementational conditioning, thus limiting the role of phonology even further. The model presented here is one in which phonology, phonetic interpretation, and phonetics find their respective homes. Paradoxically, by separating these three levels of description, we wish to integrate the disparate threads of modern research of sound patterns into one sound system.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Gruyter, Walter de GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 244
- Erscheinungstermin: 26. Mai 2014
- ISBN-13: 9781614518563
- Artikelnr.: 43449198