- Print and Party Politics in Ireland, 1689-1714 (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Der umkämpfte Krieg (eBook, PDF)22,90 €
- Affective and Emotional Economies in Medieval and Early Modern Europe (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Doing History (eBook, PDF)26,99 €
- Perceptions of Pregnancy from the Seventeenth to the Twentieth Century (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- The Connected Lives of Dutch Punks (eBook, PDF)68,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
Different generations write history in different ways. As a result of the tremendous changes in the 16th century, Nuremberg family histories were written more frequently and even replaced each other, beginning with data collections in narrative form by the humanist Christoph Scheurl mainly in early 16th century. Genealogical writing, as well as political, confessional and theological accounts are witness to the esteem competition of different family histories in the elites of this major German city. The sources consist of formerly unknown material as well as of works of significant cultural value like the »Great Book of the Tuchers«. This final version of the family histories of the Tucher family was produced in a process that lasted decades, for which some of Central Europe's best artists - like Jost Amman - were consulted. The main focus is on the historical concept of »generation«, as it was implemented in private letters and representative codices of the Tucher family's history: A key concept in this dynamic culture of history and commemoration.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: V&R Unipress
- Seitenzahl: 553
- Erscheinungstermin: 15.09.2010
- ISBN-13: 9783862341108
- Artikelnr.: 37509600