- Maintenance Overtime Policies in Reliability Theory (eBook, PDF)71,95 €
- Dependability of Networked Computer-based Systems (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
- Robust Control for Uncertain Networked Control Systems with Random Delays (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Enterprise Interoperability (eBook, PDF)159,95 €
- ICICCT 2019 - System Reliability, Quality Control, Safety, Maintenance and Management (eBook, PDF)136,95 €
- Quality in the 21st Century (eBook, PDF)63,95 €
- unification methodologies in software reliability assessment;
- application of neural networks to software reliability assessment;
- software reliability growth modeling using stochastic differential equations;
- software release time and resource allocation problems; and
- optimum component selection and reliability analysis for fault tolerant systems.
Software Reliability Assessment with OR Applications is designed to cater to the needs of software engineering practitioners, developers, security or risk managers, and statisticians. It can also be used as a textbook for advanced undergraduate or postgraduate courses in software reliability, industrial engineering, and operations research and management.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 548
- Erscheinungstermin: 9. Mai 2013
- ISBN-13: 9780857292049
- Artikelnr.: 43801127
"This book describes all demands and requirements of the SRE discipline. Moreover, it presents the state-of-art modeling of the software reliability over the past 40 years in one place. Many optimization applications of the software reliability modeling solved using the tools of operational research are also discussed in this book. ... This very useful book contains also many appendices, index terms, references, and exercises." (Jerzy Martyna, Zentralblatt MATH, Vol. 1235, 2012)