- Securing Wireless Communications at the Physical Layer (eBook, PDF)129,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Autonomic Computing and Networking (eBook, PDF)161,95 €
- Probability, Random Processes, and Ergodic Properties (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Network-Aware Security for Group Communications (eBook, PDF)97,95 €
- Coordinated Multiuser Communications (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- Mobile Broadband (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
Topics covered include: (1) Characterization of wireless channels; (2) The principles and challenges of OFDM; (3) Low-correlation sequences for communications; (4) Resource allocation in wireless systems; (5) Signal processing for wireless systems, including iterative systems collaborative beamforming and interference rejection and network coding; (6) Multi-user and multiple input-multiple output (MIMO) communications; (7) Cooperative wireless networks, cognitive radio systems and coded bidirectional relaying in wireless networks; (8) Fourth generation standards such as LTE and WiMax and standard proposals such as UMB.
With chapters from some of the leading researchers in the field, this book is an invaluable reference for those studying and practicing in the field of wireless communications. The book provides the most recent information on topics of current interest to the research community including topics such as sensor networks, coding for networks, cognitive networks and many more.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 469
- Erscheinungstermin: 19. August 2009
- ISBN-13: 9781441906731
- Artikelnr.: 37350543