- Multibody Dynamics (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Flexible Multibody Dynamics (eBook, PDF)64,95 €
- Concepts and Formulations for Spatial Multibody Dynamics (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- IUTAM Symposium on Dynamics Modeling and Interaction Control in Virtual and Real Environments (eBook, PDF)112,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Robot and Multibody Dynamics (eBook, PDF)160,95 €
- Multibody Mechatronic Systems (eBook, PDF)215,95 €
This book contains selected contributions delivered at the ECCOMAS Thematic Conference on Multibody Dynamics, which was held in Brussels, Belgium and organized by the Université catholique de Louvain, from 4th to 7th July 2011. Each paper reflects the State-of-Art in the application of Multibody Dynamics to different areas of engineering. They are enlarged and revised versions of the communications, which were enhanced in terms of self-containment and tutorial quality by the authors. The result is a comprehensive text that constitutes a valuable reference for researchers and design engineers which helps to appraise the potential for the application of multibody dynamics methodologies to a wide range of areas of scientific and engineering relevance.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 216
- Erscheinungstermin: 17. Oktober 2012
- ISBN-13: 9789400754041
- Artikelnr.: 37805774