- Data Science in Practice90,99 €
- Intelligent Systems, Technologies and Applications171,99 €
- Big Data for the Greater Good105,99 €
- Intelligent Methods and Big Data in Industrial Applications112,99 €
- Towards Analytical Techniques for Optimizing Knowledge Acquisition, Processing, Propagation, and Use in Cyberinfrastructure and Big Data96,99 €
- Advances in Machine Learning and Data Science128,99 €
- Stream Data Mining: Algorithms and Their Probabilistic Properties111,99 €
The need for data analytics arises in most modern scientific disciplines, including engineering; natural-, computer- and information sciences; economics; business; commerce; environment; healthcare; and life sciences.
Coming as the third volume under the general title MACHINE LEARNING PARADIGMS, the book includes an editorial note (Chapter 1) and an additional 12 chapters, and is divided into five parts: (1) Data Analytics in the Medical, Biological and Signal Sciences, (2) Data Analytics in Social Studies and Social Interactions, (3) Data Analytics in Traffic, Computer and Power Networks, (4) Data Analytics for Digital Forensics, and (5) Theoretical Advances and Tools for Data Analytics.
This research book is intended for both experts/researchers in the field of data analytics, and readers working in the fields of artificial and computational intelligence as well as computer science in general who wish to learn more about the field of data analytics and its applications. An extensive list of bibliographic references at the end of each chapter guides readers to probe further into the application areas of interest to them.
- Intelligent Systems Reference Library .149
- Verlag: Springer / Springer International Publishing / Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 978-3-319-94029-8
- 1st ed. 2019
- Erscheinungstermin: 12. Juli 2018
- Abmessung: 241mm x 160mm x 26mm
- Gewicht: 732g
- ISBN-13: 9783319940298
- ISBN-10: 3319940295
- Artikelnr.: 52596708