- Advanced Takagi¿Sugeno Fuzzy Systems (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Analysis and Control of Coupled Neural Networks with Reaction-Diffusion Terms (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- Stability and Synchronization Control of Stochastic Neural Networks (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- Smart Sensors for Real-Time Water Quality Monitoring (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Control Mechanisms for Ecological-Economic Systems (eBook, PDF)74,95 €
- Advanced Control of Electrical Drives and Power Electronic Converters (eBook, PDF)116,95 €
- Optimal Operation of Batch Membrane Processes (eBook, PDF)62,95 €
The major part of the book presents applications for fuzzy controllers in control systems for various manufacturing and engineering processes. It presents seven processes and problems which have been programmed using fuzzy controllers. The issues discussed concern the field of Environmental Engineering. Examples are the control of a flood wave passing through a hypothetical, and then the real Dobczyce reservoir in the Raba River, which is located in the upper Vistula River basin in Southern Poland, the control and water management in a cascade of reservoirs, a broadly defined combustion process model, modern water heating systems and many other.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 17.07.2015
- ISBN-13: 9783319192611
- Artikelnr.: 43797348