- Advances in Electronic Commerce, Web Application and Communication (eBook, PDF)192,95 €
- Advances in Electronic Commerce, Web Application and Communication (eBook, PDF)176,95 €
- Advances in Collective Intelligence 2011 (eBook, PDF)152,95 €
- Proceedings of the 2011 International Conference on Informatics, Cybernetics, and Computer Engineering (ICCE2011) November 19-20, 2011, Melbourne, Australia (eBook, PDF)258,95 €
- Modeling Multi-commodity Trade: Information Exchange Methods (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- Business Information Systems and Technology 4.0 (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Taschenlexikon Logistik (eBook, PDF)16,99 €
E-commerce is bringing into view more flexible, effective and efficient ways of conducting business activities among suppliers, retailers and consumers. It is not limited to time and space and therefore this digital platform has already established for itself a major role in today's world economy. Despite promised benefits however, threats emerge which need to be faced when turning to the virtual marketplace - all of which have to be acknowledged before businesses will shift and adapt to the e-commerce platform. This book is intended for postgraduate students, executive MBA students and researchers interested in information management, marketing and operations management.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 02.06.2014
- ISBN-13: 9783319061214
- Artikelnr.: 43786911