- Advances in Electronic Commerce, Web Application and Communication (eBook, PDF)195,95 €
- Advances in Electronic Commerce, Web Application and Communication (eBook, PDF)177,95 €
- E-commerce Platform Acceptance (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Proceedings of the 2011 International Conference on Informatics, Cybernetics, and Computer Engineering (ICCE2011) November 19-20, 2011, Melbourne, Australia (eBook, PDF)258,95 €
- Modeling Multi-commodity Trade: Information Exchange Methods (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Business Information Systems and Technology 4.0 (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
COLLIN is on the path to become the flagship conference in the areas of collective intelligence and ICT-enabled social networking. We were delighted to again receive contributions from different parts of the world including Australia, Europe, Asia, and the United States. Encouraged by the positive response, we plan COLLIN 2012 to be held next year end of August at FernUniverstität in Hagen.
In order to guarantee the quality of the event, each paper went through a doubleblind review process. The reviews concentrated on originality, quality and relevance of the paper topic to the symposium. In addition, we invited a few renowned experts in the field to contribute to the success of the symposium with outstanding papers reporting on their most recent research. Our special thanks go to the authors for submitting their papers, to the international program committee members, and to numerous reviewers who did an excellent job in guaranteeing that the papers in this volume are of very high quality.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 12.01.2012
- ISBN-13: 9783642253218
- Artikelnr.: 37372653
Business Models for User-generated Content.- Collective Intelligence Model: How to Describe Collective Intelligence.- The participatory roles play simulation in a social and collective learning context.- A Complex Network Analysis of the Weighted Graph of the Web2.0 Service Network.