- The Dictionary of Genomics, Transcriptomics and Proteomics (eBook, PDF)656,99 €
- Systems Biology (eBook, ePUB)232,99 €
- Proteomics Sample Preparation (eBook, ePUB)120,99 €
- Tag-based Next Generation Sequencing (eBook, ePUB)165,99 €
- Systems Biology (eBook, PDF)232,99 €
- Molecular Analysis and Genome Discovery (eBook, ePUB)105,99 €
- Posttranscriptional Gene Regulation (eBook, ePUB)99,99 €
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Wiley-VCH
- Seitenzahl: 2742
- Erscheinungstermin: 17. Juni 2015
- ISBN-13: 9783527678662
- Artikelnr.: 43354375
Greek Alphabet and Roman Numerals
Abbreviations and Symbols
A to Z Alphabetical Listing of Entries
Units and Conversion Factors
"This book is much more than what its concise title implies - it is more than a mere dictionary, in the sense of a collection of terms and acronyms, but rather a self-sufficient research tool, an illuminating read, and in fact an entire encyclopedia for the post-genomic era." Trends in Molecular Medicine
" This precious piece cannot be missed in any library or laboratory, nor on any desk!" BioTec
"Physically the book is beautifully presented on high quality paper and one aspect that I particulary like is the plethora of illustrations. ... this book would make a useful addition to any academic library."
School of Biosciences, Univ. of Birmingham, ISSX newsletter
"...essential for students, faculty, and researchers in genetics, biochemistry, biotechnology, and microbiology..."
"In summary, this is a useful resource that many institutions, academic departments, and laboratories may consider having on their reference shelves."