- Nanotechnology Enabled In situ Sensors for Monitoring Health (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- Scanning Probe Microscopy in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 2 (eBook, PDF)177,95 €
- Bio-inspired Structured Adhesives (eBook, PDF)125,95 €
- Biomimetic Lipid Membranes: Fundamentals, Applications, and Commercialization (eBook, PDF)116,95 €
- Paper-based Diagnostics (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,99 €
- Medizintechnik Life Science Engineering (eBook, PDF)109,99 €
The book details novel developments in the methodology and devices of biosensing and bioanalysis combined with nanoscience and nanotechnology, as well as their applications in biomedicine and environmental monitoring. Furthermore, the reported works on the application and biofunction of nanoparticles have attracted extensive attention and interest, thus they are of particular interest to readers.
The reader will obtain a rich survey of nanobiosensing technology, including the principles and application of biosensing, the design and biofunctionalization of bionanomaterials, as well as the methodology to develop biosensing devices and bioanalytical systems.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 18.08.2011
- ISBN-13: 9781441996220
- Artikelnr.: 43784772