Exploring a truly diverse range of countries, from various English speaking countries, to Chile, and Japan, this book presents an authoritative look at research on filicide, and crucially, examines the programs currently being developed for both intervention and prevention. An important and well-researched collection, this book will be of particular interest for scholars of do
mestic violence and filicide, as well as professionals such as social workers.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 21.12.2017
- ISBN-13: 9783319630977
- Artikelnr.: 52938269
2. The Incidence of Filicide in Chile, a Study of the Years 2010 to 2012; Roberto M. Rodríguez and Paula Fernandez Arias
3. Developing an Understanding of Filicide in South Africa; Shanaaz Mathews and Naeemah Abrahams
4. Filicide in Japn ; Katsuhiro Yasumi
Part II: Explaining Filicide
5. When Men Murder Children; Russell Dobash and Rebecca Dobash
6. A New Paradigm on Family Assailants; Colin Pritchard, Richard Williams and Paula Fernandez Arias.
7. Familicide-Suicide; Carolyn Johnson and Mark Sachmann.
8. Explaining Filicide in Australia; Thea Brown, Danielle Tyson and Paula Fernandez Arias.
9. Filicide and Children with Special Healthcare Needs in Arizona; Shannon Rupp Part III: Intervention and Prevention 10. Protecting Children Living with Domestic Violence; Randal David and Peter Jaffe. 11. What Can Professionals and Families Do? Missed Opportunities to Protect ; Jo Cavanagh.
12. Preventing Filicide through Reform to the Mental Health Act (2001); Una Butler.
13. Raising the Status of Families, Friends and Community Members in Reviewing Domestic Homicides; Frank Mullane